Friday, October 11, 2024

Secrets of the Dead

Secrets of the Dead

David F. Berens


The joys of modern technology. I do most of my reading on an Android Tablet from Samsung. When I click on this e-Pub file in the folder system it opens in my Nook App. When I try to re-open the book in the Nook App I'm told the file is corrupt and can't be opened. (Read, I didn't buy it from B&N, it was a freebie, thank you David.) And having read the entire novella Nook can no longer make that claim.


This reads like the introduction of a crime series it is. Nick Sullivan makes Cassidy Carmichael an offer she can't refuse and in listing her curriculum vitae he omits mentioning her embarrassing past as a lady of the night--she had to eat.

Submitted this to Amazon. They may not like it.


Virus-free.www.avast.com

No comments: