Saturday, June 14, 2014

Boys For Sale

If I use the proper terms to describe the activities that go on in this book Amazon may not want to publish my review but I got the book from Amazon. The ‘action’ takes place in an unnamed city which would appear to be in South-East Asia which seems to be a destination of choice for Sexual Tourism. Boys are bought or kidnapped and sold as sex slaves for pedophiles who indulge in voyeurism, fondling, fellatio, and sodomy. The boys are imprisoned, drugged, abused, beaten, injured, and even murdered. I’m of two minds about the ethics of writing a book such as this one. Yes we should be made aware that two million children are bought and sold daily by sexual predators but I’d also be concerned that those same individuals would get off on reading the descriptions supplied here. Not for the faint of heart or those with delicate sensibilities. One wonders where the author got his information. For once a book that is well edited. 

No comments: